I want nothing but....
1 Sleep. Think i'm seriously lacking in that. So i'm slping soon
2 money. I want to have money!!!!
3 Energy. Think i gotta take vit b tablets soon. may not be a bad idea actually.
4 Direction. I need to think and plan for the future. what am i going to do with the job and studies?
5 Motivation. Please, i need motivation to study
6 kill the addition. I'm totally addicted to korean ppl ever since i met this great bunch. OH NO.
7 social life. I think i have no life right now. laptop is my best friend.
8 SLEEP
9 ZZZZZ
10 Gdnight.
1 Sleep. Think i'm seriously lacking in that. So i'm slping soon
2 money. I want to have money!!!!
3 Energy. Think i gotta take vit b tablets soon. may not be a bad idea actually.
4 Direction. I need to think and plan for the future. what am i going to do with the job and studies?
5 Motivation. Please, i need motivation to study
6 kill the addition. I'm totally addicted to korean ppl ever since i met this great bunch. OH NO.
7 social life. I think i have no life right now. laptop is my best friend.
8 SLEEP
9 ZZZZZ
10 Gdnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment