Pageviews past week

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Work frenzy

it's been crazy 3 days at work.Hello friends, i was supposed to be more FREE and relaxed and boss is away on overseas leave!
In the end, I have gotten busier.


TP staff sales had it's kick start yesterday.
I was like a fanatic packing and transferring ice cream
but really, it's good to be kept busy.


I had been sending numerous emails out for job applications....
it's all on events coordination and planning.
Ever since i turned down the job offer previously, i have decided to look for events job.

i mean - if i do not mind working OTs and all...
i may as well go ahed and look for one real events coordinating job and accumulate experience.


BUt.. just when I thought my experiences mattered.
apparently none has replied to my application.
although most of the posts are closing only in Jan, it's rather demoralising.
That made me wonder, What i haev I been doing for past few years?

now it's really a time to think about my career direction,
where do I really want to go?
I think everyone spends a lifetime searching for an answer, as it changes from time to time.


and today, just 5 min ago, i finally received a phonecall!
to ask more about my job experience.
I hope it returns back to me, with an offer for interview!
pray hard hard now.


New sem started last week.
i'm still in midst of adjusting to classes timing.
taking advanced modules of marketing, accounting, and econs this round.
and trust me, it really cant get any harder than these....
its brain cell killing whenever attending accounting classes,
im so sure im not for this... i salute KONG if she does well.
and econs, as usual, I have no idea whats happening.
i think it's gonna last for the rest of the econs modules, if ever any.
i hate the lecturer to the core.
she spends hours talking about herself, her life, and her.
not that i dislike foreign talents... soemtimes they drive u crazy.


I'm super jam packed this weekend. it's almost crazy.
Saturday:
Morning - home makeover
Afternoon - lesson
Evening onwards till god knows what time - xmas celeb with my beloved girls and bf


Sunday:
Noon - check out
4.30pm - KoolWErkz (this is seriously the last thing u'd want to do for xmas)
6pm - Boat quay - minds cafe with juve, mic and kirby (weird combi, like as though we don't meet enough in school)


I think i'll die on monday. like literally!


alrighty. i'm gonna finish up some work now.
need to call boss, who's overseas right now... sian....

bye!

No comments: