I don't particularly have a title to put.
i suck at expressing how i feel sometimes.
it's just a whole mesh of being frustrated and letting go all at once.
Was stuck at the moment when sis tendered on qss last night.
I'd say, life had been so busy that we havent had any chance to really sit down and talk abt it.
I know it's selfish of me to refuse to let her go.
Despite monday's incident being a perfect example of what'd be happening in future.
I guess we all have to find what matters most to us in phases of life.
she has found hers, passion in teaching, to be given everything she ever wanted to do.
Talking about MIA.
It's really fine, as long as words of concern flows in once in awhile.
But i guess, the amount of things to be done was so overloading that even words of such were scarce.
now it all become responsibility and obligations,
instead of the passion we once spoke about. Or im not sure what was it to start with.
It's not a decision to be made by me. Not by choice either.
BUt im sure it's after much consideration for it to happen.
The pillar i meant, became a burden instead.
so i'll take that back.
Yup. talk abt about after MJR activity - is only a period for me to accept this fact.
that we'll go on separate ways from now on.
pursuing what we think it's worthwhile, after weighing all priorities.
I just need to learn to let it go.
I know everyone has tried hard.
All the best, Sis.
I'll make sure Qss will still survive despite all this.
now calling it qss is an irony though - but it's ok.
Alrights, back to work.
ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment