A good friday to be back in school this morning.
my mood was all good, until tkb broke the news to me.
My Boss said I'm not going for OCP.
It happened when I was on leave, on Wed.
Reason being - I need to do more sales, and he has plans for me.
I have NOT heard of any?
was stuck in national day celebrations with TKB after hearing it from him.
my whole mind was in a mess - Why am i not allowed to go?
It was definitely a terrible way to let me know.
Boss should have AT LEAST discussed, or talked to me prior to telling TKB.
I was really mad in the morning.
It was obvious that he is not supportive.
If he is not, why said yes in the beginning?
If was a no at the start, i'd not have pinned high hopes and have expectations for this trip.
Not to mention I am ALREADY in the midst of preparation together with the team.
All the efforts done, all the excitement, all the so-called learning points - all gone in a sec.
How am i supposed to take it easy?
This is really upsetting.
I have never been so upset over all the weirdest things my boss'd say and think and do.
The disappointment is enough to make me feel bad over the entire weekend.
Spoke to mag hor.
She felt the same way too - that this is not handled properly.
I mean, so what if he had plans?
he needed to TELL me first before letting others know.
To him, all these are simply insignificant stuff, including how i'd feel after learning abt it from others.
he called me couple of times during my leave, he did not mention ANYTHING.
sigh.....
i was expecting so much out of this trip.
now it's all just expectations and its not going to happen.
he's on leave today.
shall talk to him on tues.
the signs of unhappiness need to be let known.
and cramps is killing me today. combo is bad.
Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment