Pageviews past week

Sunday, August 08, 2010

Gd Mooooorning

It's 1 plus am and i'm still awake.
Think I slept too much in the afternoon.

Was really Emo-ing big time yesterday.
Think i'd never want to feel that way again.
So today i have decided to not talk about it. AT ALL.
I can only say - Disappointment is too great to be gotten over quickly.

Everyone says - things happen. We just gotta SIU and accept it.
Of course - not everyone is in this position you see?
but i know i'll get over it, somehow.
just that respect for the so-called boss is totally gone.
now, second thoughts on finding a new job is ringing in my ear.
I shall wait and see what happens on tuesday.

TKB was worried that I'll start a fight with my boss.
I told him, i'm sucha nice person, why would I.
He said, 'You think I still don't know you well enough, You will loh!'
HAHA - I think that was something that made me laugh at that moment.
Well, think he knows me QUITE well by now.

I shall stop harping on it.
I hope, I pray, sadness will be over soon.

Met up with the group just now.
I am happy that things seem to be going well.
right now, i'm just absolutely excited!
hope this excitement will pull me through the weekend and make it a happier one.
hope all's good.

Meeting ben and mr mong tomorrow with others.
Missed them! Hope to have a good laugh and forget the unhappy things.

Bf has been busy with revision
His exams starts on 11 aug.
I really hope he do well. there had been too many distractions from studies.
and after 16, YAY =) we can go out with a peaceful mind again!

Oh Oh Oh.
guess what.
I only remembered to order my own and clar's order for mac.
and i forgot TOTALLY about bf's share.
think i really suck as a gf sometimes.
guess he was pretty sad.
i am... just easily distracted lah. ok ok. excuses.
i'm quite mean sometimes, i know.
but i do love him. =)

rights. i want to slp
need to visit grandma after lunch tomorrow.
then dinner with my beloved Jans

nights!

No comments: