Pageviews past week

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What have we done?

Last week had been crazy for me.
Mon - thursday were classes and revision after work.
Friday was meetup with Clar to talk about sunday's activity - Sandcastle building.
Don't know how we drifted back to the days when we ourselves were main comms.

Those were the days.
I'd say i'm missing those days where we had nothing else to worry but studies and ASc.
From how I joined sub-com interview cuz of my friend and I got in,
until i became main comm for 2 years in a row.
It was really on impulse. and Did not know I'd have come this far.
And all these memories are especially encouraging to me when I think of my work in ASc right now.
Because the kids could be thinking just like me.
Especially those who have decided to run 2 years in a row.
We never realise how much work was done, and effort put in to come this far until we are finally over it.

Gathering for main com last sunday was fruitful.
I started with series of aspiration discussion for the club and themselves
along with project outlines, and voted ppl out whom they'd not want to work w.

Funniest thing of the day - I read in clar's blog on how we HOLLANDED to siloso instead of palawan beach. And did not realise until we found out the food court was not around in the vicinity.
HAHA!

Yep. How did we just land ourselves anywhere and do sandcastle anywhere?
these days, our level is up already right. HAHA
Perhaps not the best, but i was impressed at how i managed to get those kids to work and did debrief.
And I was really thankful for the people who came to support -
Beloved sis, eugene, jordan, zhiwei, and special cast Azuan.
I mean, sometimes presence does matter. and Demonstration wouldnt have happened without them.

Afternoon the people left, leaving ZW and I with the kids.
omg. we played like crazy.
i mean, i havent had a chance to spend time doing things without using my brains for a long time.
everytime we're at sentosa beach, we're using our braincells.
so thou i got damn burnt after that and still is, it was a good relaxation time for me. =)

and last night, was shocked to hear that Ed did not receive Merit award.
Out of all those who received, he deserved it compared to some others.
even CCA scholarship was for him, nominated by all.
Oh well. it was disappointing, sometimes shit happens.
So another thing I have to do this year, is to help him to get one.
I totally can imagine how it feels after all the efforts, there's not recognition at all.

WEll. back to work today, after spending time at hm to rest and study.
BF said i should tell myself, YES I'm working today!
so that my day'll be a happier one.
I did, and i guess it's helping.
Work is dreadful to the max, even without the presence of boss.
Don't know how long i can last, and don't know why am i not proceeding to look at job pages.
I guess, Asc is like the only thing holding me back.

WEll well well.

back to work!
finally payday.
i think im dying being poor.
shall stay home and study.

lalala!
Bdae coming, be happy.
Deb is back, be happy.

Wish List
Just give me MANY things, at the same budget.
I don't need brands, don't need exp stuff!
I just need more things in my wardrobe, and other stuff. =D

lala. bye

No comments: