I'm resting my eyes right now. by closing them.
oh my god.
i'd been thinking - should i look for a new job?
people will say - don't change job when you're still studying!
But... it's sucking my blood dry everyday at work, and how am i supposed to have energy to study at night?
Be it sales, ice cream, student projects, ASc. Everything wants a part of me.
Now it even seems clearer that I only want a part of ASc and student project.
Which seems unbearable and hard to priortise when it doesnt tally with what is required of me.
Getting damn sick of sitting here weighing my priorities.
getting damn sick of complaining what is it that i dislike about my job.
in fact, when the question is asked, i dno't even know how to answer.
Cuz there're just PARTs of the job which i dislike.
other parts, are still do-able, and enjoyable.
The long awaited Entrepreneurship Workshop is tomorrow morning.
I'm worried about the outcome.
Worried about the fact that now I have to teach poly students 4Ps.
which... i wonder, is it of my level yet?
oh well. no one bothers anyway.
as long as participative target is hit tomorrow, it'll SEEM successful.
I cant wait for it to be over.
Same goes to Entrepreneurship Talk in July. Cant wait.
Met Bendy Ho for lunch.
Well, I attempted to put aside the fact that he's from bloody MLM.
But he had to bug me on sms now.
I'll boycott him forever.
i mean, if you want to know why ppl are not interested or being anti towards the kinda work you do. Why not stop asking and do some self reflection?
thought of it makes me boil.
alright. im going to cont with the superbly boring job - PPT slide show.
Used to be what i wont mind doing.
BUt ever since i know this is not my strength in the eyes of my boss.
It seems to be a waste of my time.
"If you cant change others, change yourself"
GREAT.
Happier thing - Meeting deborah khoo tonight! WHEE
BYe
No comments:
Post a Comment