I've had a super hectic weekend.
Drained all of the remaining energy out of me!
TP family carnival at Sentosa Tourism Academy on Sat morning.
It was a serious disappointment cuz i practically had nothing to do.
Woke up at 6.30am just to get there in time.
in the end, i got so bored, left at 1030, though lunch was supposed to be served at 12.
couldnt be bothered, went to long john at Dhobyghaut, studied till 2pm for law class.
Was fighting slp!
but i failed during lesson, fell aslp twice!
I'm happy that law has finally ended its own chapter. =)
next lesson onwards shall be tutorial. That means tonnes of work to do!
Went home for dinner, and went out again.
Pool session with my classmates - the ones i called the 3 musketeers.
Damn funny, i havent laughed so much for the longest time. HAHA
missed playing pool! I was really interested when my friend started teaching me how to shoot angle balls!
but got damn tired after that.
slept like a pig till 10am the next morning.
forced myself to wake up so that i could meet the NS boys for lunch. =)
had lunch with ZW, Peck, Ben and ZH at NYDC at T1.
the desserts were yummy!!! =D
was falling aslp waiting though. haha.
it was fun listening to ZH's buddy stories.
Went to TX's hse to study while he was busy sleeping.
it was fruitful cuz I studied all the way from 3pm - 7pm!
then from 8 - 10pm.
Was damn pissed at the 2Ps last night.
I mean, it already started all the way from Saturday night.
I have never met people who're so stubborn.
I mean, if you're that good, i'd gladly let you do it on your own.
Suggestions were not taken, so be it lah.
I am supposed to select 100 participants from interview to attend SSC.
and now you have only 112, you want to close recruitment drive?
After giving me all sorts of reasons like... if people want to join they'd have joined long ago, even if we stretch on it'll just be people who're half hearted and not interested. it'll just be waste of our time.
HOw'd you KNOW?
I kept quiet and said, even if i say you at least have 2 more days to have a better number, would you do it?
he kept quiet.
So i said, alright, let it be.
Their assignment was due last night.
Wrote them an email and told them that i'm damn fed up with their attitude.
and gave feedback for AGM - people from other cca/studies clubs are like GODs, our freshmen are like nothing?
TKB"s face was the blackest over the few years i've known him.
So, I received their email.
Log list - added 1 tray of eggs
Sub-com assessment criteria - Same as last year's.
Camp Kit list - same as last year.
Task briefing - added 3 times
Task Elaboration - added few more lines - i wanted details, they gave me name of the game.
I mean, what kinda shit was that?
when i replied, task briefing, task elaboration, do again, basically, they've submitted nothing.
VP replied, we did do smthing right, send you assessment criteria, camp kit list, edited log list right, do we did do something right.
like huh? i replied, no, my main thing was the task briefing and elaboration part.
instead of arguing, you could spend more time improving on those 2 docs. enough said.
he replied, ok fine, so much for being our project =)
WHAT?
I was totally mad after receiving such emails.
Why that sarcasm?
this was the worst ever, not even last year's batch dared to do such thing.
I smsed, if you want to be sarcastic, talk to me tomorrow. If you want freedom to do what you want for your project, do a gd job first. As I respect you, you respect me too.
I forward the emails to TKB and told him i'm damn pissed.
complained in the email as well.
just called him. Settled
if interviews are not looking good, we'll cancel interviews and just go for the SSC.
why waste time and effort to cancel out 12 persons from 112.
When attitudes are not right to start with, there's nothing to talk about.
This is so unnecssary to let me think abt in the midst of my exam period.
these people shall just go fly kite.
i shall go out for dinner on 9th July, while they have camp, and be back at 11pm to slp.
sounds good? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment