Pageviews past week

Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Happy New year!
it's almost 1.30am now, and i think im slping str after this. =)

It's been hectic 2 weeks of celebration.

24th December
Probably the most exciting xmas celeb i ever had.
supposed to meet Janice and Janelle and Bfs at the hotel Re! on thursday evening
Tx and I went to collect the ordered package from Cold Storage.
and guess what? the freaking turkey was chilled!
and we needed to stuff it into a microwave before we could eat...
and hence, left with no other choices, we brought the turkey back to my hse.

I reaaaallly think I need to read up more on general knowledge.
Imagined we had to chop the turkey into 4 pieces in other to put it into the microwave
1 at a time!
and then whats worse, we stupidly wrapped it up in ALUMINIUM FOIL
which caused sparkles and a mini fire in the microwave seconds after we switched it on.
trust me, i was traumatised!
I really had no plans on burning down my hse or destroying my bro's microwave.

Mood turned really bad after fixing all the food up for the next 1.5hrs
And i had to take another shower which i did just 2 hrs ago!
and YUP... i sulked all the way even till i reached the hotel.
when dinner finally started, i smiled! =)

ok will update on this fateful night when i lost my beloved voice when photos are up!

25th Dec
Woke up, checked out from hotel.
And we dragged our feet to Punggol, brother's hse for xmas lunch!
YUMMY, but both of us were soooo tired.
home by 4pm, and koon straight after that.
and right... that was how i spent my xmas day. HAHAHA.

26th Dec
Baby's 1 year bdae, too good to be missed.
went for buffet lunch and he had his filled of some sugar-fied cake!
haha. =) i just love this baby!
the day dragged on till 4 plus when I went over to tx's hse
dinner with his parents, mum's bdae.
Good food once again. See how can i just not get fatter. SIGH!

27th Dec
Met deb, wallace, clar and gang at Deb's hse.

Before that, we shopped for drinks and snacks.
and beloved Kong displayed her talents for asking for refunds.
Eye opener! HAHAHAH.
it was the funniest thing and I had to take my hat off her.
Yo, that can be her part time job for now. =D

AWW how i missed deborah Khoo.
we had fun filling our stomachs with peranakan's popiahs
and stuffed ourselves with pizza after that.
and played a more complicated version of Polar Bear, called Werewolves.
haha. and the day ended at 8pm. SUPER early!
but it was good for an early night since Next day was work once again.

I had been drowned in Orientation matters this week.
Recruitment starts next week.
And I had no idea what was going on.
it was the most frustrating thing trying to get the whole team to work out.
SIGH. but its ok!
I can do it.
Nothing's too tough for grace chan, just that dealing with the 23 year old can be rather tough.
and the beloved president whom isn't, so matured. SIGH.
yada yada.
dealing with unproductive humans is just like poison to my heart.
pull up ur socks people! i don't have time!

on the side note, my red hair was not caught. SURPRISINGLY. =)

stayed home today.
din want to join in the crowd outside.
i'm dying to stay home these days, like seriously.

having breakfast with tingxuan tomorrow morning.
it feels good to meet him for the 1st meal on 1st day of the year!
and then sis and wallace after that. =)

my cough is still haunting me.
i think resting is no longer the factor to get better.
oh well. cant be bothered anymore.
i wish i can puke blood and die now instead of coughing my life away. HAHA.

New Year Resolution?
1) Study hard - I don't pay for lousy results please!
2) Orientation - It better work out. I need to UP my level!
3) Entrepreneurship - Come on... I need to do something abt the core of my working life.
4) BF - I hope we'll survive this tough year ahead. classes are starting and yup, we meet once a week, or never. OH WELL.
5) MORE MORE MONEY

OK. im going to slp.
will update again tomorrow! =)

No comments: