It's 2.30pm now.
SIAN-ed!
Woke up at 12pm, but had to spend another 2 hrs cleaning up shit for my darling dog.
she's having diarrhea.
i have no one to interrogate on what is fed to her... simply because parents are at Genting now.
SIGH!
Stuffed her a charcoal pill.
she better recover soon. this is extremely abnormal. =(
and i'm pissed cuz she shitted all over the floors of my beloved ROOM. it's SACRED.
Class yesterday was utterly boring.
New lecturer on board.
Spoke like some indiana human when he's a chinese.
weird pronounciation that i cant fall in love with
speed of talking and presentation made me hard to believe he's in it for 10 yrs.
Managerial Accounting will cost me my marks.
Just when I was quite confident that I can score for accounting. OH WELL.
Met the beloved ppl for dinner at Amirah's Grill at Arab Street last night.
Egytian Restaurant that we went to years back for Xmas.
Just this year - it's without Dr Khoo-to-be.
It's for Michael's bdae!
Apparently he loved the Monopoly deck present more than the shirt that was the main dish.
haha!
We split into 2 groups and played monopoly for 2 hrs.
I think thats impressive, as it shows how addictive that can be. =D
Home sweet home at near 12am.
watched shows and I finally slept at 230am.
lala!
I needed a life! =)
got a new mirror back home today.
Aunt bought it for me.
now i have everythign i wanted in my room
A computer, a tv and dvd player, 2 wardrobes, 1 huge bed, aircon, and now mirror! =D
Thank god i have a chance to experience a room to my own before marriage. =D
lala. tx is coming to study with me later.
lets hope thats motivation.
i just want to slp.
7 weeks more to exam. counting down. '
love!
No comments:
Post a Comment