Pageviews past week

Friday, October 16, 2009

What's for Lunch?

well. i'm on half day off today!

Boss just told me that i cannot claim transport fees if i claim off for a weekend.
WHY is that so?
I don't think thats fair.
working OT.. and i only get time off.. and i dont get to claim transport fees.......
but sigh. whatever lah.
humans shall just take what they are given ALREADY.
don't fight too hard, thats in consideration of my 'bright' future.
Just very sian.
what kinda nonsense is that?
LAME.

I finally tried KoolWerkz Strawberry ice cream.
took a cup.
because over the past 6 months, i have never tasted it.
well. the first bite really tasted like cough syrup.
after which, i cant taste anything else. HAHA.
but i think it's just that the strawberry flavouring was too strong.
after taste still tastes like strawberry.
now i wonder why is it so hard to sell. AHHA.

I havent been feeling too well since morning.
gastric's acting up even though i specially took breakfast this morning.
and now im retardedly eating ice cream.
i'm praying hard that i don't have stomachache later. -)

buying kites from skp later.
YAY. =)
i'm flying kite with janelle and janice tomorrow! =)
and now i pray for the weather.
if not wet weather programme shall be going settlers cafe.
haha.
I just realised the big clique has not went there for ages. =(

or rather, the big clique has not met up for ages.
i'm missing the times when we laughed about every little thing
played boardgames, did stupid things together.
now... its just.. living our own lives.
especially after QSS has died off.
I guess, wallace was right, that was the only thing that kept us together.
but if for that sake to keep qss going, i guess it just wasn't enough.

OUCh.
gastic is bad.
i wonder what is wrong.
I want to go home badly. -(

No comments: