Pageviews past week

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Updates!

YAY Updates.

Previous weekend was filled with laughter and SWEAT.

oh Well.

Saturday

Woke up early in the morning, went to KW to receive Dry Ice.
Paid 75 bucks from my own pocket. grrr.
it's always a painful process to start with. =( Rained heavily.
got half drenched when tried to cross the road.
the cars just zoomed past with water splashing. GROSS.
Bad morning.

Took a little afternoon nap after lunch.
Woke up at 4pm, went back to TP again.
to check on door, to see if i can open it on sunday.
Ohh Weell welll welll.
The only happy thing for these was that Tingxuan was with me all the while. =))

Next! Halloween night at Night Safari.
Retarded activity to start with, but look at the crowd!
Singaporeans never miss such thing don't they. haha.
We went to join in the fun. =))




People dressed up looking weird and scary welcomed visitors at the gates.
there were a few that looked really scary, while the rest just simply made me laugh.
well, it was quite a good combination. =)
my heart was pounding like hell when i was on the tram the whole time.
wondering what could pop out anytime in the dark.
but it turned out to be rather disappointing because everything was predicted..
as in we knew when the characters will be coming out to scare us.
after all, it's night safari!
we spent the whole time starting at rhinos and deers.
they seemed to be the main crowd of the night thats awake. AHHA.
At one of the stations during the train ride, there was this butcher killing another person,
ran out of his stall and started chasing after the tram, shouting
'what are you looking at??!'
HAHAHAHA. that was damn FUNNY.
HAHA. We laughed our heads off. but the kids sitting behind us started hugging their mummy damn tightly. I guess this is perhaps for 18 and below... HAHAHA.
night ended late, I reached home at 1am.
Sunday
GROSS. Woke up at 5am in the morning.
Reached KW at 6.30am. SO did tingxuan at TP.
I needed to be moving the freezer at TP and packing dry ice at KW at the same time.
Hence, Mark and TX at TP, while ALbert Ting and I in KW.
Pathetic.
I got welcomed by 2 HUGE rats at the door runnig past that morning.
simply woke me up. -(((
off we went to CCK, rather the delivery man and myself, at 715am.
Reached at 745am.
Set up.. and got told that distribution of ice cream only starts at 1015.
GREAT... because I had nothing to do but to sit and try to stay awake for the next 2 hrs.
when distribution started, ppl talked to me as though i NEEDED to help them.
BUt since it's for community, ok fine, go ahead.
I PRomise if I have another chance, I'll never want to distribute ice creams to AUNTIES.
Typical Singaporeans.
the word 'Queueing' was never in their dictionaries.
that 2 hours passed in a blink of an eye.
then i found myself tending the stall while the rest of the staff hid behind to feed on ice cream.
HOW GROSS.
everything ended at 1230pm.
I sat there like an idiot once again waiting for delivery man to arrive at 1.30pm.
Event ended earlier than expected.
Or rather... they expected it. Not me.
I was told after 1pm. OH WELL. CDCs work this way I realised.
found myself entertaining the CDC organiser for 20 min since she had to wait for my van to come before she can leave.
I thought that was a kind gesture of her.
At least...... haha.
moving back of freezer ended at 2pm.
had lunch, and headed home to koon.
then dinner. then... slept. I promised myself I'll claim off like crazy.
Thank God the crazy weekends are finaly over. PHEW. =))))
Monday
desperate for time off, but had no time off at all for this day.
Received new ITE students for attachment.
Briefing... vaccination.. ya da ya da. Usual procedure.
And i gave away 40 bucks from own pocket AGAIN. lalalala.
Met the kids who came back from Cambodia.
A great 'welcome note' was to show me sports fest proposal and asked if they should include money collected from participants. NO IDEA. I'm still a noob at budget HAHA.
Then was present distribution bought from cambodia.
despite being playful, they were surprisingly thoughtful.
=)) Keychains.
Just when I thought they were being damn sweet,
they went on and on saying they should have changed mine to 'ms hardworking'
which seriously pricked me for how they tricked me the other time.
then.. i just said, ''thanks ah' now go, i want to work.'' HAHAHA.
Communication Session for ASc Staff was done in afternoon.
Conducted by Dr Ong. SIAN-ed. Eveeryone looked damn obedient that afternoon, even Wallace Lim. HAHA.
slides transitiion problem that changed their slides every 50 seconds.. MADE ME LAUGH.
old people are rather funny sometimes when they looked damn lost having jumping slides. hurhur. =))
KoolWerkz Visit for ASc Staff after that.
I had visitors like chan kah meang, khin marmar, viji, teong ping nam etc.
that was a stressful one.
having my own lecturers who taught me back in sch, and comm skills lecturers, and a nutritionist who knew everything about ice cream was bad enough..
and the projector had to die on me for 10 min. greattt.
HAHA. But feedback was good!
Viji said i did very well. answered questions very confidently.
for a moment, felt like i'm flying. HAHA.
Tuesday
Time off!
Met tingxuan who happened to be off too early in the morn at vivo
for mac breakfast.
then..... we went to katong for k session.
I seriously thought we're rather retarded.
to spend time travelling on MRT.. haha.
Wednesday
Boring day, did nothing in particular.
except that the kids bugged me to go for their chalet tonight.
but i couldnt!
WEnt to submit my application for uni course.
Now i'm racing with time, for letter of offer, and loan application.
I only have 3 weeks before flying to HK.
When I'm back, school starts. =((
So.. I have to clear everything within 3 weeks.
Praying hard that everything will go on smoothly.
Grace.. you can do it!
Sving money isn't that hard lah.. just eat cheap wherever i go.
Alrights.
Besides all these,
I'm having a family chalet next weekend.
it's SO WEIRD.
I did not have this for like.. more than 10 years.
And my brother had to initiate..
and give me SO MUCH work to do! brrggggrrrrr.
But i guess it'll be fun. =)
ok. eyes are hurting.
i'm going kite flying this sunday with janelle and janice! YAY. =)
i hope weather is good.
sunday finally going back to church.
gdnight!

No comments: