bro and sis-in-law hogging onto the tv in living room.
mum listening to her songs in the room.
and here i am. listening to songs
and trying hard to surf the net with this pathetic comp that slows my brain.
haha.
feeling really tired.
think im going to fall aslp any moment
so i'm gonna go read the book that i borrowed from national lib last week.
havent read it.
cuz it makes me think.
feels good to be alone.
sometimes being emo is not necessarily a bad thing.
it's a kinda.. reflection time.
things that i should not do..
things that i shouldnt let it happen again.
what can i do to stop all these from happening.
blah.
nonsensical i know. =D hahas.
just heard of this song that got me kinda sad.
it's SO true. if your heart's not in it, i'd rather walk away.
i did. and am doing. =) though im not sure if it's best way out.
but it's sad that not everyone can do that.
which would end up suffering. sigh.
i'll be fine soon. just give me a lil more time. =)
sometimes being truthful kinda sucks too.
alrights.
im resting my eyes before my bedtime story.
nights =)
love.
If Your Heart's Not In It"
I'm missing you
Girl even though you're right here by my side
Cause lately it seems The distance between us is growing too wide
I'm so afraid that you're saying it's over
The last thing that I wanna hear
But if your heart's not in it for real
Please don't try to fake what you don't feel
If love's already gone
It's not fair to lead me on
Cause I would give the whole world for you
Anything you ask of me I'd do
But I won't ask you to stay
I'd rather walk away If your heart's not in it
You say that you love me
But baby sometimes
You're just saying the words
If you've got somethin' to tell me
Don't keep it inside
Let it be heard
I'm so afraid that you're saying it's over
Girl I'll make it easy for you
But if your heart's not in it for real
Please don't try to fake what you don't feel
If love's already gone
It's not fair to lead me on
Cause I would give the whole world for you
Anything you ask of me I'd do
But I won't ask you to stay
I'd rather walk away
If your heart's not in it
No comments:
Post a Comment