such weathers tend to get one more emo than usual.
haha...
and staying home in such weather is good for slping too. im probably napping soon.
peck sent me songs last night to my phone.
theres this song thats damn nice. haha.
Another You bY cascada
So many times I was alone I couldn't sleep
You left me drowning in the tears of memory
And ever since you've gone, I found it hard to breathe
Cause there was so much that your heart just couldn't see
A thousand wasted dreams rolling off my eyes
But time's been healing me and I say goodbye
Cause I can breathe again, dream again
I'll be on the road again
Like it used to be the other day
Now I feel free again, so innocent
Cause someone makes me whole again for sure
I'll find another you
Could you imagine someone else is by my side
I've been afraid he couldn't keep myself from falling
My heart was always searching for a place to hide
Could not await the dawn to bring another day
Your not the only one so hear me when I say
The thoughts of you, they just fade away
Cause I can breathe again, dream again
I'll be on the road again
Like it used to be the other day
Now I feel free again, so innocent
Cause someone makes me whole again for sure
I'll find another you
I'll be on the road again
Like it used to be the other day
Now I feel free again, so innocent
Cause someone makes me whole again for sure
I'll find another you
Sometimes I see you when I close my eyes
You're still apart of my life
Cause I can breathe again, dream again
I'll be on the road again
Like it used to be the other day
Now I feel free again, so innocent
Cause someone makes me whole again for sure
I'll find another you
I'll find another you
Rights.
all the past are memories
whether it's nice to keep, it'll be up to one to decide.
=) I'll be happy.
thats the grace's spirit. =)
alrights.
im going to nap before i head to dhoby ghaut.
gonna get some stuff for bdae card making
im lazy to go cuz it's rainingggggg... =(
ahha.
cya.
No comments:
Post a Comment